NOT YOUR AVERAGE GRASSING CONTRACTOR
What Makes Agricultural Land Services Different?
- SAFETY is #1 and an important part of our daily work
- Our Project Managers have over 60 years of combined experience in the grassing business. They will help you select the appropriate product for your project by analyzing the soil, location, and your needs
- We can get grass when other companies cannot - ALS owns and leases over 5,000 acres of land to help guarantee we can meet our customers' needs and schedules
- We save our customers money! We do not pallet count - we bill our customers by GPS measurements of actual product placed on projects
- We have our own fleet of tractor-trailers outfitted with GPS tracking & two-way radios to control the shipment of product to projects
- Continually invests in new equipment to help insure we meet our customers' schedules